donderdag 29 december 2005

Self-portrait

Well, I've told that this blog would also be about photography, but, until this moment, there's not even one picture present.

So, let's start off with a self-portrait I've taken 2 months ago.

selfportrait

This picture has been taken with an analog Nikon SLR camera with a 50mm lens. I've used a Kodak Tri-X 400 ISO film. I have printed the photo myself.

Most of my pictures are taken with an analog SLR camera, since I do not have (yet) a DSLR.
So, if I want to put them on the Internet, I have to scan them. Since I do not own a super-quality scanner, the quality of my digital -scanned- images, is not as good as the quality of my original prints.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hi,

I absolutely love your photo.

I love photography. I really wish I could spend more time on it. I did a short course two years ago, but haven't had any other formal tuition.

My favourite subjects are children, especially my 3y old daughter. I love black and white, and one day I will have a darkroom set up.

Is photography your full time work?

Frederik Gheysels zei

Thx for your comment.

No, it's not my full time work. I'm a full time software developer.
Photography is a hobby of mine.

I prefer analog black & white photography.